You are ing to create a workflow where user can scan to his/her Box account by using the OAuth authorization flow.
- Box account;
- Random testing document;
- DNS configured as: myenterprise.scanshare.com (more info);
- PC Client or MFP Client;
How to do:
- In the Users section click on New OAuth profiles;
- As Type select Box;
- As Username insert the complete Box account address;
- As Pin insert a value to use as password to protect the OAuth token which we will receive by the Box authorization procedure, then click on Authorize;
- A popup with Box sing in form will appear, login and then click on Yes;
- Now the new OAuth profile is created and it is visible in the list of the users (a small lock icon is appearing to identify OAuth profiles);
- Create a new workflow with the name: "Test Box";
- Drag a client capture module (PC client or MFP based on the used client):
- Insert typed question "Enter UserBOX"
- Insert typed question "Enter Pin UserBOX"
- Insert selected question "Select BOX Folder" of a item list type Box. It returns the folders for the user specified in the question above.
- Drag the Box connector and configure it with the following settings:
- As Username insert the complete variable name that you use in the question (e.g. %USERBOX%) or click variable button;
- As Pin insert the complete variable name that you use in the question (e.g. %PINUSERBOX%) or click variable button;
- As Folder insert the complete variable name that you use in the question (e.g. %BOXFOLDER%) or click variable button;
- Check the output profiles;
- Save the settings;
You can now try to use the workflow by using the MFP or PC Client. The document will be stored on the specified Box account.
- Link to video: