You are going to create a workflow where user can scan to his/her Google Drive account by using the OAuth authorization flow.
- Google Drive account;
- Random testing Document
How to Do:
- In the Users section click on New OAuth profile;
- As Type select Google Drive;
- As Username insert the complete Google account address (normally it is the Gmail address);
- As Pin insert a value to use as password to protect the OAuth token which we will receive by the Google authorization procedure, then click on Authorize;
- A popup with Google authorization request will appear, confirm the Google account and login if necessary, then click on Allow;
- Now the new OAuth profile is created and it is visible in the list of the users (a small lock icon is appearing to identify OAuth profiles);
- Create a new workflow with the name: “Google Drive”
- Create a folder on your C‐drive: C:\GoogleDrive Input;
- Drag the watch folder capture module and configure it to monitor the above created folder;
- Drag the “Google Drive” Connector and configure it with the following settings:
1. As Username insert the complete gmail address
2. As Pin insert the same Pin value used in the creation step of the OAuth profile
- Click on Check Login to verify the accuracy of the inserted data;
- Save the settings.
You can now copy a document into the watchfolder, and it will be processed by the workflow. The document will be stored on the specified Google Drive account.
- Link to video: