We are ing to read data from invoices by using the ZoneOCR.
- “ZoneOCR_document‐01.tif” and “ZoneOCR_document‐02.tif”. (see attached file)
How to do:
- Create a new workflow with the name: “Invoices”;
- Create a folder on you C‐drive: C:HotFolder Invoices
- Drag the watch folder capture module and configure it to monitor the above created folder
- Drag the Zone OCR module, and open configuration
- Load the test document for this exercise and draw a zone on the invoice number, then select a 2nd zone around the “For:”‐name (the name just below the word “ For ” )
- Drag the “Windows File System” Connector and configure it with the following settings
‐ Folder: CutputInvoices\%OCR_ZONE02%
‐ Filename: Invoice_%OCR_ZONE01%_%UNIQUECOUNTER+1%
- Save the settings
Now place both ZoneOCR documents into the watch folder: C:HotFolderInvoices.
The workflow will create for each “For”‐company a new Folder, and uses the invoice number for the filename