The wait is over, Scanshare Capture 4.6 is now available. The latest version of our document capture and workflow platform offers a host of new improvements, exciting enterprise-class functionality, new system integrations and a refreshed user experienced from a range of partner multifunctional devices.
New enhancements and functionality in Capture 4.6 include:
- Enhanced compliance and security with a full suite of PDF output customizations and one-click Active Directory security mapping
- Take control of every aspect of your document workflows with advanced conditional triggers and notifications
- The all-new Printer connector generates hard copy from your digital documents when you need to direct the workflow output to paper
- Want to tell the world about your digital workflows? Well now you can with the support of the PowerPoint output format
- Ten brand new system connectors, including Citrix ShareFile, OneDrive for Business, Dokmee, ELO, Windream and many more
- Semantic classification - now you can classify your documents based on the content and not just the layout
- New officially-endorsed embedded multifunctional clients for Lexmark and Olivetti, plus major updates for Konica Minolta and Samsung's Android-based SmartUX platform
Stay tuned over the coming weeks for articles offering an in-depth view to some of the exicting new functionality in Capture 4.6. Please check full release notes at https://updates.scanshare.com/releasenotes/scansharev4
For pricing and availability contact a Scanshare authorised reseller.