Configure to WebDAV via OpenAPI
- 49 Views
- Last Post 6 days ago
We are going to use the WebDAV transmission method via OpenAPI.
- MFP Client OpenAPI
How to do:
- Change "Transmission method" in settings openAPI (by default is FTP)
- Insert your WebDAV settings and credentials:
- Address: insert a your WebDAV address;
- Port: insert a your WebDAV port;
- Folder: insert a your WebDAV folder (in my example above folder is webdav);
- User: insert a your WebDAV user;
- Password: insert a your WebDAV password;
- Path: insert a your WebDAV physical path folder (in my example above physical path folder is C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webdav\ ):
N.B. it is recommended to insert the "\" as last character in the folder path, otherwise the whole thing will point to previous folder.
3. All done (easy )... so, you can try to send a scan.
- if the connection to the settings made so far have worked will see this screen when sending files to the server:
- and you'll get the files in the selected folder above:
Now you can create any workflow and use WebDAV as a transmission method.
Thanks for the support and solution, I was not filling the PATH with "\" in the end.
Best Regards Bruno Silva
This Weeks High Earners
- KM_BTS 7