14 November 2017
- Last edited 14 November 2017
- “ICR_invoice.tif” . (see attached file)
- MFP client or use Watchfolder with static path folder in the output connector
- Special Abbyy license ICR-enabled
- Create a new workflow with the name: “ICR with user verification”
- Drag the MFP capture module and Drag the watch folder capture module and configure it to monitor the above created folder
- Create a new question with the following settings:
- Question and Button name: Select Folder
- Variable: FOLDER
- Type: Selected
- On the left side menu of the question dialog click on Selected and then click on the “+” sign to create a new List
- Insert “List C-output” as list name, select "folder browse" as list Type and then click on Connector on the left side menu
- Start path: c:\Output
- Use full path as the return value: enable
- Save all
- Drag the ICR module and open configuration:
- Load the test document for this exercise and draw a zone on the "name" and name the variable as %NAME%, then select two zones around the "address" lines and name them as %ADDRESS_01% and %ADDRESS_02% .
- Draw two more zones around the "date" and "attn" and configure the field mark types as (for more info about this please refer our help manual):
- "%DATE%" of type: Charbox series ;
- "%ATTN%" of type: Simple Comb .
- Drag the “Windows File System” Connector and configure it with the following settings
- Folder: %FOLDER%/%DATE%/%NAME% ;
- Filename: %ATT% %YY%-%MM%-%DD% ;
- Data output: with variable %ADDRESS_01% and %ADDRESS_02% .
- On the connection from the module ICR to the connector WFS let's add two condition triggers:
- Add a Verification user, we choose in our example as verifier user "John" ;
- Add a Trigger Email before the above condition, so that the user selected as verifier will be notified by email .
- Save the settings
Now open the client simulator and after configured the "settings" with the sample document to process we will have the same "MFP user experience" :
- Select the workflow -> “ICR with user verification”;
- Answer the requested question;
- Start scan.
The workflow after reading the ICR zones will send an email to the user notifying him that a document is waiting to be verified. The user enters his area and after checking and/or modifying the variables, he approves the document which will be delivered then to the final destination folder.