31 October 2017
- “PerfectDocument.tiff” (it should be the perfect scan of the document) and various types of shifting files (see attached file)
- MFP Client or Watch folder
- Create a new workflow with the name: “Scan with Anchor zone”
- Drag the watch folder capture module and configure it to monitor the above created folder
- Drag the Zone OCR module, and open the configuration
- Load the test document "PerfectDocument" for this exercise and draw a zone:
- Anchor Zone:
- the anchor zone can only be one unique area;
- it is recommended to take a common area in the document appearing in all pages where OCR zones are set (logo, title, footer, header, ...).
- OCR Zone:
- draw a zone on the reference number, then select an other zone around the "Subtotal".
- Drag the “Windows File System” Connector and configure it with the following settings
‐ Folder: C:\Output\WithAnchor
- DataExport: create a txt file with inside the variables taken from the selected OCR zones.
- Save the settings
- Duplicate the new created workflow and change the settings as below (only for testing purposes):
- Change the name to “Scan without Anchor zone”
- Change the path of the watchfolder
- Delete the Anchor zone in the Zone OCR module
- Change the path in WFS with: C:\Output\WithoutAnchor
- Chande the text in the data export